tirsdag den 20. november 2007

My Mum

This is an applause to my mother.
You know you really realize how important many people are to you when you're very far away from them. I have been in Turkey for almost 4 months now and a day does not pass by where i don't miss my mum or think of her. She came to me in my dream the other night - kissed my forehead and stroke my hair as she usually does, i woked up crying...
Let me tell me about my mother. My mum LOVES. Really loves, everyone and everything. She sees the best in people- always and don't ever judge anyone. She is always there for people in need and feel enormous compassion for humans, animals and every living creature. She is very wise and the best listener and always reach out to people in need and takes them under her wing. The love she has inside of her is so pure, so real and so amazing and so admirable. I'm very proud of her, the person she is and the way she affect others with her warmth and gentleness. She is at the same time so strong, has raised three children on her own, giving all of us so many good values to take with us in life. She have always been there for us whenever we needed her and has fight for us when we were treated unjusted. She puts everyone before herself, especially us. I admire her and her unconditional love to life, to the creation and to human beings, for her LOVE. She has always taught us that everything is love and comes from and with love. If you love you can never go wrong and there is something good in every people, even the most evil ones. Many would call this approach to life naive, i will say that it's amazing. How many of us see the best in people without having our reservations? To protect ourselves from being hurt of course. My mum takes this hurt and turn it into love, she takes weakness and puts it into strength. She is so proud of me and the person i am, she tells me all the time. I can never do anything wrong in her eyes, i can never dissapoint her. When i converted into Islam, we discussed it (she's very spiritual and into the alternative stuff) and i got mad at her because she argued some of the things i believed in. I said; "You're just disappointed because i didn't went in your direction". She interrupted me and said: "No! That's one thing you always can be certain of, and that is that you can NEVER disappoint me. I love you, you're my daugther, my pride and if you're happy then my happiness is complete".

The Prophet Saws have said: Paradise lies at the feet of your mother (Al-Tirmidhi) and it is so well said. I believe that your mother's love is like a glimpse of paradise.
I thank Allah everyday for my mum and only He knows how deep and great my love and respect is for her! Mor jeg savner dig!!!!!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

aww this is so cute. she sounds wonderful x

Gry sagde ...

She is indeed wonderful :)

There is nothing like your parents and you realize when you're far away from them, how important they are too you and how important it is to have them close to you...
How are you babe?