onsdag den 18. april 2007

My teacher

Remembe your old high school teachers - some inspired you, other frightend you and some were just "evil" :) Learning was back then something you had to, it was not a choice of your own - well, you could very well come up with a whole lots of other more interesting things to do being a teenager. But then you grow up and accept learning as being a natural part of life and as a blessing, as you learn everyday of your life. You realize that your experinces has a major inpact on how you act and who you are. I have had some bad experinces with some of the teachers i had, but now i see that some of the blame was on me as i look back... Though the greatest experiences with the best teachers i had, have on the other hand also had huge influence on my life and the choices i have made, especially regarding my education.

But now...

I have been blessed with the most amazing teacher ever. This beautiful girl, who didn't even knew me that well - not at first - who met me as a stranger and were willing to teach me and guidance me about and towards the most important thing in my life; Islam.
She was the first to teach me the beautiful words of Shadada and i declared it in her presence. She were the first person to welcome me in Islam - i had only spend a day with her and chose her to be one of my witness' as i converted - that is how amazing she is and the effect she has on people. She opened her arms to me and invited me and my friend to the nearest mosque, to teach us salâh and the arabic alphabet. She is one of the most caring, unselfish and giving persons i have ever met and i am blessed and thank Allah for letting this wonderful person in my life! I am even more grateful for our friendship which i know will develop and grow even stronger.
I live in Denmark, she lives in the UK, but she calls me every week to teach me salâh and arabic over the phone - everyone knows how bad the danish accent is, i really need the help, but it's not that i'm all alone, i have people around me who can are willing to teach me, but not as good as she - she teaches me, so i learn the pronouncements right, she teaches me because she best teacher anyone could have - May Allah reward you for every single letter and sentence you teach me!

My dear sweet friend you know who you are and this post is to show my gratitude! Words can't express how much it means to me and what an impact you had had on my life - i converted in your presence for a reason - Only Allah knows what, because i have thought about this a hundred times and still can't figure it out, why then and there ,when i had the opportunity in Denmark a million times and when people here were asking me every week to set a date to do so. Allah works in mysterious ways - in beautiful ways, it must have been for a reason...
Bismillahir - Rahmanir - Rahim
Allah please grant us with wisdom and help and guide us in our every step of our way, forgive us for every mistake we'll make. I thank You for blessing me with a teacher and a friend and may you bless her for her effort and beautiful heart, may You fill eveyday of her life with happiness and joy and always look after her Ins'Allah.
Amin.

3 kommentarer:

hema sagde ...

she seems a bit freaky to me, to be honest. maybe she just wants to stalk you :)
i have emailed you instead:)

Min babys vej til verden... sagde ...

hej skatter.. hvornår lægger du noget ny på bloggen, elsker at læse når du skriver så fat lige keyboarded og kom i omdrejninger.. i det mindste på dansk hvis engelsk er for besværligt (men husk at det er god træning) :o)
elsker dig forevigt. salaam xxx

hema sagde ...

english is good training for what?
jeg savner dig xx