mandag den 26. november 2007

Tag target??!!

I have been tagged by my dear friend Hema...hmmm describe 7 weird facts about yourself...
Well i don't know, weird to others or weird to myself?
Maybe both...

1. Coffee - I'm addicted to coffee big time to the extent where i consider sleep as being overestimated.

2. I use funny words...Well not funny words, but oldfashioned danish words, which really confuses people sometimes as it is mixed with slang and "normal" words. Then i also tend to drive people crazy with using the same frases in periods (right Samia) for example JA HEJ and driving people crazy with it because i say it aaaaalllll the time. lol

3. Orientation. I can get lost everywhere, really everywhere. Denmark is a very small country, but i really don't know street names and so on. It's a big thing that i can find my way home, when im somewhere i haven't been before and it's a challenge to be in Istanbul which is HUGE! Thank God for taxis!!!

4. Technical stuff... I'm so bad! And math, which is a funny thing cuz my dad is a math teacher, i guess i didn't inherited those genes. In Denmark we have i saying - Kvinder og teknik, which is translated to Women and technic (stuff) Anything logical actually, i'm just bad, but give me something to analyze and i'm on!

5. Bugs - I'm hysterical afraid of bugs, spiders and so on. Always screaming and sometimes crying, driving other people crazy (with the screaming) Once i discovered a spider in my flat, well not a spider but one of those big flying things (stankelben, eeeewwww) and locked myself into the bathroom and called my brother and waited for him to come and get rid of it (he lives 10 minutes away from me by car) He was sooooo annoyed, but i was crying and VERY hysterical, so he thought something had happend...

6. I love turkish and arab music! Don't understand much but still sing along... Went to a turkish concert with one of my favorite artists - Tarkan. And he did make an english album, but i stood there singing along to only the turkish songs and not the english!? People must have thought; " What is up with that weird blond girl"... Actually think i might have been the only dane there??

7. What to say what to say...hmmm I'm just weird in general, i believe myself that it's in a cute way??! But i will let others be the judges of that (please be gentle)

I will tag Samia next, kom så sveske 7 underlige facts om dig selv, du må godt skrive flere lol

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

i'm not even gonna comment on number four, but we have one, three six and seven in common! xxlet's see what samia comes up with

Anonym sagde ...

number 7 should be being muslim!

Anonym sagde ...

hvad jeg ledte efter, tak

Anonym sagde ...

I want not concur on it. I assume precise post. Particularly the designation attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonym sagde ...

Brim over I to but I dream the collection should prepare more info then it has.